Zeta strives to set the standard in corporate services. Through our focus on quality, we aim to exceed our clients’ expectations, whether they are wealthy individuals, families, or corporate entities.
Through our offices and our international links with various service providers, we have the knowledge and the on-the-ground presence you need to succeed.
Whatever we do for you, you can trust us to always act with uncompromising integrity, quality, personal service and attention to detail. To earn the trust of our clients, we work in partnership to develop the most suitable solutions.
Zeta offers a workable, cost-effective virtual office facility whereby, for a fraction of the cost of rental or acquisition of an office, businesses can benefit from essential office facilities, such as telephony, facsimile, mail-forwarding services, teleconferencing, and e-mail domain registration to give some examples.
Outsourcing business processes make a big difference in managing all kinds of expenses, increasing efficiency and improving overall structures. While you focus on ensuring that your business grows, we will take care of office operations and will help you achieve operational excellence. The company provides various back-office services suited to our clients’ businesses and our team consists of highly experienced professionals in their respective fields. Zeta services include:
- Banking liaison;
- VAT returns;
- Tax administration;
- Payroll administration;
- Financial software.
Payroll Administration Services
The processing of payroll requires continuous training as complex areas such as income tax, social security and labour law provisions are highly involved. Our payroll team works with clients, to provide the best method for your payroll needs. Zeta’s payroll service provides an alternative solution from small to large businesses. Not only do we offer cost-effective solutions to your payroll needs you can rest assure that Zeta provides the highest quality of confidentiality. Our team ensures that your employees are paid on time and correctly, this allows businesses to focus on achieving their goals while we make sure staff satisfaction is achieved. Our services include:
- Preparation of employment forms for employees and employers;
- Preparation of payroll and payslips;
- Registration and deregistration of employees with the relevant authorities;
- Submission of information needed to update the profile of employees for social security purposes;
- Calculation of each employee’s monthly net salary, covering also tax, social security contributions, leave balances;
- The provision of employment contracts;
- Annual reporting to authorities;
- Handling all communication with the relevant authorities.
Where clients have the need for individual or corporate Directors, Zeta can provide the solution. The Directors and senior staff members at Zeta have a varied professional background (ranging from lawyers to economists) and hands on boardroom experience as executive Directors and non-executive Directors in a wide range of industry sectors.
The responsibilities of a Director include:
- Ensuring that the company operates in compliance with the local law and regulations of the jurisdiction;
- Liaising with the local authorities;
- Procuring local secretarial, accounting and legal services for the company as necessary.
Company Secretarial Services
Running a business is a full-time occupation. Zeta provides specialist support and advice on all company secretarial matters, tailored to suit our clients’ business needs. Zeta company secretaries make sure the company keeps all mandatory records and files all mandatory forms when they are due.
Zeta company secretaries undertake the following duties:
- Maintaining the statutory registers;
- Ensuring that the company complies with its Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Organising board meetings and annual general meetings;
- Drafting resolutions;
- Formulating meeting agendas and preparation of minutes;
- Raising matters which may warrant the attention of the Board;
- Effecting changes in the Board of Directors and shareholders;
- Preparing and filing of annual returns;
- Ensuring that those who are entitled to do so can inspect company records when required;
- Coordination and distribution of correspondence sent to the registered office.
Zeta’s due diligence process reports provide a detailed background check on any entity or individual, no matter where they are located in the world. Our reporting is widely used by organisations to enhance and simplify the due diligence process and protect against reputational damage and form part of a best practice, risk-based approach to due diligence.
Background and integrity checks are a crucial feature of today’s fast-paced, globalised business environment. Our analysts are trained in proven due diligence techniques. Using these techniques, they carry out a rigorous due diligence process by gathering the right intelligence and information from open sources, subscription-based services as well as public records and documents.
The due diligence process is complex but we are committed to carrying out to the highest levels of competence and efficiency. We are trained at compiling detailed background checks. Our research is subject to strict service levels and stringent quality control. Our reports are compiled from:
We are trained at compiling detailed background checks. Our research is subject to strict service levels and stringent quality control. Our reports are compiled from:
- Numerous public sources;
- Local and international government records;
- In-country sources;
- International derogatory electronic and physical media searches;
- English and foreign-language repositories;
- Sector-specific sources;
- Difficult-to-access public domain information in emerging markets;
- Global compliance databases;
- Information from our extensive World-Check database.
- Identification and name check against sanctions lists, Interpol, and PEPs;
- Access to press releases and articles as a result of the manual Name check function;
- Risk Classification on each client (KYC) according to their geographical exposure, behavior, activities, and client relationship set-up;
- Automated Batch Name check on the same lists as mentioned above;
- AML risk monitoring according to internal procedures;
- Transactional monitoring;
- Individual, detailed and global reports.
This service takes into account your company’s needs both on an individual and collective level.
Cost-Effective Due Diligence
Despite the comprehensive nature of Zeta’s Due Diligence Reports, our approach is cost-effective and transparent. We do not outsource our reports’ preparation to subcontractors thereby lowering the overall costs of the checks.
Short Turnaround Times
With a combination of at-the-source record searches you can be confident that the information you receive is comprehensive and timely. Due Diligence Reports are generated in the shortest possible time without sacrificing quality, available with a turnaround of within 2 to 3 working days and in some cases in as little as 24 hours.
Clearly Structured Report Style
Our Due Diligence Reports are presented in a structured and logical format so that they are easy to understand. We clearly identify, and provide links for, our information sources to enable the reader to follow the chain of information if they so wish.