Zeta offers a workable, cost-effective virtual office facility whereby, for a fraction of the cost of rental or acquisition of an office, businesses can benefit from essential office facilities, such as telephony, facsimile, mail-forwarding services, teleconferencing, and e-mail domain registration to give some examples.
Outsourcing business processes make a big difference in managing all kinds of expenses, increasing efficiency and improving overall structures. While you focus on ensuring that your business grows, we will take care of office operations and will help you achieve operational excellence. The company provides various back office services suited to our clients’ businesses and our team consists of highly experienced professionals in their respective fields. Zeta services include:
- Banking liaison;
- VAT returns;
- Tax administration;
- Payroll administration;
- Financial software.
Zeta’s Insurance Broking affiliate, South Risk Insurance Brokers Ltd, ROC No: C60331, is a licensed insurance broker based in Malta and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
South Risk Insurance Brokers Ltd provides insurance broking assistance for both its local and international clients to obtain the optimal insurance programme for their business whilst acting in their best interests at all times.
If you wish to open a bank account in your chosen domicile, we would be happy to assist for a nominal fee. Zeta can provide you with a list international banks which can offer an array of services to suit your business requirements.
Where clients have the need for individual or corporate Directors, Zeta can provide the solution. The Directors and senior staff members at Zeta have a varied professional background (ranging from lawyers to economists) and hands on boardroom experience as executive Directors and non-executive Directors in a wide range of industry sectors.
The responsibilities of a Director include:
- Ensuring that the company operates in compliance with the local law and regulations of the jurisdiction;
- Liaising with the local authorities;
- Procuring local secretarial, accounting and legal services for the company as necessary.
Company secretarial services
Running a business is a full-time occupation. Zeta provides specialist support and advice on all company secretarial matters, tailored to suit our clients’ business needs. Zeta company secretaries make sure the company keeps all mandatory records and files all mandatory forms when they are due.
Zeta company secretaries undertake the following duties:
- Maintaining the statutory registers;
- Ensuring that the company complies with its Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Organising board meetings and annual general meetings;
- Drafting resolutions;
- Formulating meeting agendas and preparation of minutes;
- Raising matters which may warrant the attention of the Board;
- Effecting changes in the Board of Directors and shareholders;
- Preparing and filing of annual returns;
- Ensuring that those who are entitled to do so can inspect company records when required;
- Coordination and distribution of correspondence sent to the registered office.