Zeta looks for driven, energetic, and motivated individuals who believe they have what it takes to build a fulfilling career. The following positions are currently available within the company:
Zeta, a Malta based Corporate Services Provider offering corporate services, company formation, and management services.
Zeta is seeking a full-time Junior Corporate Associate to join its dynamic Corporate Team.
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other pertinent Malta Government agencies;
- Supporting clients in various processes including the incorporation and ongoing maintenance of companies as well as handling all ongoing client requests;
- Ensuring documentation and files are up-to-date, in good order and organised;
- Acting as a liaison with the company group advisors and service providers as required by the client’s needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicating the progress of any pending actions to clients and to any internal and external stakeholders as required;
- Training and constantly updating job knowledge;
- Supporting line managers to ensure business continuity, quality of work, and continuous team development.
- A-level qualifications;
- At least one year work experience in administrative roles;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel;
- Fluent in English and Maltese and, preferably one other language;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and address the email to Dr Veronica Galea Debono.
Zeta is a Malta-licensed Corporate Services Provider offering services that meet and exceed clients’ expectations by having the right knowledge and expertise to fulfill the client’s business needs.
Zeta is now seeking to employ a Junior Associate Finance on a Full-Time basis to join our dynamic Finance team. The chosen candidate will be working within the internal and external accounting team, being responsible for a portfolio of clients operating within different sectors.
This position will be under the supervision of the Finance Director and will report to their senior.
Book-keeping and preparation of accounts for a portfolio of internal and external companies, including the performance of day-to-day accounting functions including the maintenance of the general, sales and purchases ledgers,
Preparation of bank and other reconciliations,
Preparation of quarterly VAT returns,
Preparation of accounts up to trial balance level,
Drafting of Financial Statements and Management Accounts as and when required, and
Assisting seniors in reporting requirements.
The chosen candidate will also be required to support the Client Management team as and when required, including by attending meetings with clients and other team members.
• A minimum of an A-Level qualification in accountancy and following or having followed further studies in accounts,
• Experience working hands-on in an accounting environment,
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel,
• Experience in using accounting software and able to familiarise oneself with other software, and
• Ability to meet strict deadlines whilst working under pressure.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and address the email to Mr Odrick Vella.
Zeta Corporate and Management Services Limited (Zeta) is a licensed Corporate Services Provider based in Malta, offering corporate, company formation and management services. Operations are carried out from its head office located in Floriana, Malta.
Zeta is now seeking to employ a Junior Lawyer to join its dynamic Advisory team.
- Reviewing of agreements and documents;
- Reviewing of laws and regulations;
- Handling of compliance matters;
- Researching and drafting of reports;
- Assisting with ongoing tasks and projects within the Advisory Department