Securitisation and Structured Finance Services in Malta
At the crossroads of finance, tax and accounting, our clients count on us to look out for their best interests. To develop and deliver the most relevant solutions to suit your particular goals, we work together with the finest lawyers and financial experts.
Malta’s legal, tax and regulatory regimes makes it a destination of choice for the establishment of special purpose vehicles (SPVs), encompassing an ever-increasing variety of asset classes. Zeta is uniquely placed to provide corporate, management and financial administrative services to such SPVs.
At Zeta, we assist private equity groups, international banks, investment managers, arrangers, originators, asset financiers, pension funds, amongst others, in establishing and maintaining their SPVs through an integrated and professionally managed approach. We provide a dedicated outsourcing service allowing our clients to focus on their core competencies of running their business, whilst we assume the burden of managing the corporate administration, accounting and other back office requirements.
How Zeta Can Assist
Zeta offers the following services to SPVs:
Corporate and Fiduciary
- Incorporation/establishment of entities;
- Provision of registered ofﬁce/registered agent services;
- Provision of internal directors who have extensive legal, taxation, investment banking, structured ﬁnance, private equity and asset ﬁnance experience;
- Acting as company secretary to the SPV and managing all necessary local ﬁlings; and,
- Board Support, ensuring the effective and efﬁcient management of board meetings.
Accounting and Reporting
- Accounting, ﬁnancial reporting and consolidation;
- Acting as calculation agent and payment administrator;
- Financial Vehicle Corporation reporting in accordance with (EC) No 24/2009 of the European Central Bank;
- Waterfall calculations;
- Reporting and compliance, tailored to the individual needs of the transaction and any regulatory requirements for speciﬁc jurisdictions;
- Budget and cash ﬂow analysis and processing;
- Assistance with tax ﬁlings; and,
- Note registrar.
- Support with opening bank accounts;
- Processing of transactional cashﬂows in accordance with the transaction documentation; and,
- Monitoring and reconciliation of account balances.
- Share Trustee services, through our dedicated trustee company or a foundation, if required.
Additionally, we can provide the following services on a bespoke, transaction speciﬁc basis, designed to suit our clients’ needs:
- Collateral and portfolio administration;
- Treasury management and cash pooling services; and,
- Cash bond administration.
For more information on how Zeta can assist you please contact our Business Development department on firstname.lastname@example.org.